Why the information from Iridology is so important in a consultation:-
It is estimated that the iris (the coloured part of the eye) has 23,000 nerve ending which
are linked to the organs and tissue of the body. It is the reflex nerve impulses from the various points of the body, via the hypothalamus that formulate and alter the pattern of the fibres of the iris. By analysing these colours and patterns, an Iridologist can assist the patient in maintaining and restoring optimum health, as well as aiding the patient to be aware of hereditary conditions, inflammation and potential toxicity within the body.
Iridology helps identify:-
* Weakness and strengths in specific areas such as physical- emotional – digestive tract – muscular skeletal.
* Acid/alkaline balance. Is a person sensitive to acidity within body.
* Constitutional type – can you party all night long or do you have to pace yourself?
* Toxin over-load – does the person body have a tendancy to hold on to toxins?
* Hormonal imbalances/influences – some irises show a glandular predisposition and imbalances are easy triggered.
* Autonomic nervous system imbalances
* Predisposition to inflammatory responses
Iridology is based on the following equation : each element of this equation is assessed on how it is affecting the health of a person.
Health Status = Physical Inheritance + Environment (Diet, lifestyle, etc.) + Emotional/Spiritual Factors + Age.
health status equation by Dr Bill Caradonna –
Exciting new research is being conducted by the modern pioneers of Iridology. John Andrews, voted International Iridologist 2007, is still continuing his research into the effect of sugar on the body, amongst other research projects. Through his findings together with findings from independent Italian researchers, the adverse effects of sugar on the human body is proving to be of great significance particularly when sugar intolerances are undetected in certain medical investigations.