Food Intolerance Testing:
Are Food sensitivities affecting your Health? Results given as we Test.
No waiting : Through testing in clinic we can give you instant results and answer any queries you may have.
Are you sensitive to the following? Testing for foods isn’t just finding individual foods you are sensitive to. Our approach is looking at the sensitivity picture in further detail – see the list below.
- Gluten – found in grains
- Gliadin – found in grains
- A1 dairy milk – cows milk –
- A2 goats- sheep/goat milk
- Lactose: found in sheep, goat and cows milk
- Night shade family i.e potatoes, tomatoes, and onions etc
- All grains sensitivity? – so there could be a lectin sensitivity?
- Do you show to a Fodmap sensitivity?
- Are you showing to SIBO – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth?
- Are you sensitive to acidic foods?
- Are you show an over-load to certain foods?
- Is there a fructose intolerance ?………… and much more
Food sensitivities and intolerance’s have become increasingly more prevalent with our modern eating habits and availability of processed foods. As consumers we are able to purchase the same foods we like all year round, which can be very limiting and lacks seasonal variety. The habit of eating the same foods week after week can in many cases become detrimental to the body.
When someone eats something to which they are sensitive day after day, quite often there is no direct apparent connection with the food concerned and the adverse effect it is having on their health.
The person may experience headaches, aching limbs, bloating, itchy skin, constant coughs and colds, find it difficult to lose weight, feeling of being tired and so on, never thinking that this could be due to digestive tract concerns.
There are foods that give us energy and benefit the body. Other foods deplete us of energy and may cause many imbalances to the body.
Identifying these food can be difficult.
There is no universal diet that suit everyone
through Kinesiology takes some of the guess work out of balancing our diets.
- The consultation last approximately an hour –
- The clinic can test for a large range of foods and for beneficial supplements, herbal teas and herbal tinctures
- Fees are €85.00 for an hour session
- For further information tel:086 – 0773742 – – Bandon – Co Cork – email: firstname.lastname@example.org