There are three basic constitutional types – from these come sub – types :
The first type is Lymphatic with the sub types: The sub types according to Iridologist John Andrews are as follows – Pure lymphatic, Neurogenic robust, Neurogenic Sensitive, Polyglandular, Lipemic Diathesis, Tubercular, Psoric, Anaemic, Hyperacidic (previously known as Uric Acid Diathesis), Hydrogenoid, Allergic Diathesis, Rheumatic, Carbio Nitrogenoid , Oxygenoid, Mesenchymal Weakness ( previously known as Connective Tissue Weakness), Cardio Renal, Cardio Abdominal Syndrome.
* Usually northern hemisphere, although, with immigration, strongly prevalent in countries such as Ireland and Australia.
* Usually blonde haired, with fair skin – Type 1- 2 celtic skin.
* Can suffer from allergies, and in childhood – ear, nose and throat conditions .
* Predisposition to hyper – acidity at cellular level resulting in later life in inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
* Predisposition to upper respiratory tract mucous membrane weakness – asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis.
* Lymphatic system disturbances.